Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Acne Fall Winter 2011 2012 Collection

Acne Fall Winter 2011 2012 collection is yet another example of colors and simple lines that will dominate the fashion come September.
Work overalls and patches, above the ankle pants and chunky wedges, that was the Acne spirit, inspired by a maximum style effect on a minimum budget. I’m just having issues with the makeup – people with minimum budgets who think about fashion usually look happier and more inspiring. 

























Photographer: www.GoRunway.com









Sources: .http://stylefrizz.com

2 comments:

  1. My family all the time say that I am killing my time
    here at net, except I know I am getting experience daily
    by reading such pleasant posts.
    my page :: how to get rid of man boobs

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's really a cool and helpful piece of information. I am satisfied that you simply shared this useful information with us. Please stay us up to date like this. Thank you for sharing.
    Here is my homepage - orientchat.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for having a time to comment on my blog :) XoXo Btw Please like my facebook page : http://www.facebook.com/anobanosblog

YOU MIGHT ALSO LIKE

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...