Thursday, May 19, 2011

Vintage Outfits!

Fashion is like a cycle. When it goes through, comes back undoubtedly . This s/s trends are proper to 60-70th. So, i remind my grandmas photos and outfits that fits todays trends. I checked out all wardrobes and find out vintage floral and colorized dresses, outfits and accessories from my grandma. I am very happy and advice you to do the same. Vintage outfit is chic of this trend.


Now have a look at my vintage clothes:)
Enjoy)
Anobano

                  
                                       My Vintage Dresses




                  My vintage outfits and accessories, love them!




                          My Friend's vintage Bag, love it!








































2 comments:

Thanks for having a time to comment on my blog :) XoXo Btw Please like my facebook page : http://www.facebook.com/anobanosblog

YOU MIGHT ALSO LIKE

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...