Wednesday, December 19, 2012

AVTDANDIL SS 2013


For Spring/Summer 2013 the woman by AVTANDIL is very glamour and refined. Black an white colors was dominant in his collection. Classy dresses with pepulms, high waist of skirts with tops and massive necklaces are S/S 2013 details in this collection. I loved the mix of lace, chiffon and other materials. Shape of dresses are really amazing and i think it will fit each type of woman. And finally, my favorite dress is the red one that i wish to have in my wardrobe!






















3 comments:

  1. The red dress is so sexy and feminine

    http://bellaconscience.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thе cover itsеlf hаs a spring-feԁ ѕwіmming ρoοl that oѵerlоoks thе erotic massagеrklіng turquoiѕe oceаn and relax on the dіνine ԁаybеds оn the teгrаcе overloοkіng the
    wooԁ and stone organіc to the сoгe.
    Ο ejaculat rіa Εs rеcomenԁable que vengаs cοn esterilla y mantita.


    my wеbpage :: erotic massage London

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for having a time to comment on my blog :) XoXo Btw Please like my facebook page : http://www.facebook.com/anobanosblog

YOU MIGHT ALSO LIKE

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...