Thursday, May 8, 2014

Mariam Gvasalia Fall 2014


Sporty Chic for Fall 2014 from Mariam Gvasalia, who debuted at Tbilisi fashion week. Mariam is a very young and beginner designer. I loved the idea, how she mixed sporty and very chic, materials, textures, lace with very rude fabrics.  Designer presented both feminine and masculine shapes in a different ways.  As designer mentioned in backstage, inspiration came from numbers, because numbers are really important in our life. What i like the most in her style, is that she is risky and free, loves experiments.
I want also to emphasize that she is N1 designer, sorry sneakers designer in Georgia, for me ( for sure in this case) !
Congratulations my dear, your debut was amazing!


















1 comment:

Thanks for having a time to comment on my blog :) XoXo Btw Please like my facebook page : http://www.facebook.com/anobanosblog

YOU MIGHT ALSO LIKE

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...