Sunday, May 8, 2011

Tamuna Ingorokva Fall Winter 2011/12

Tamuna Ingorokva is one of the best designer from Georgia for me. I liked her colors,styles,floral prints very much.This year the show was presented in  "Tsinandali", Kakheti. As we all know, this TBS fashion week was A/W 2011/12 but designer obviously showed S/S collection. The idea that was spread around about this collection was that designer showed and made these ones for Georgian consumers and due to spring season, she offered S/S clothing. I liked her collection  and i can easily say that she is my favorite Georgian designer, her fashion trend propers mine's but... It will be better if Fall Winter collection will appropriate to fashion week's season and not due to next months.
Enjoy, Anobano)









Backstage By Vincent Lappartient

















Photo: Dato Giorgadze




Designer Tamuna Ingorokva



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for having a time to comment on my blog :) XoXo Btw Please like my facebook page : http://www.facebook.com/anobanosblog

YOU MIGHT ALSO LIKE

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...