Thursday, May 5, 2011

That 70's Trend!



I am happy about the 70’s making their way back into fashion. It was an era of pushing the envelope and making statements and I believe the 70s helped create that foundation in fashion. The 70s styles have been around for a while now but now more than ever they are flooding our trends.Prints never go out of style really but right now they are popping up everywhere and they’re bold and bright with a wide range of colors and designs. Prints were a major staple of 70s clothing whether it was the big flower prints on peoples walls or paisley on their bell bottoms. Winter Kate (Nicole Richie’s line) is a perfect example of being inspired by the 70s. Here my favorite items picked from S/S 2011 fashion shows that are to die for! My question is: 70's love them or forget them?
























No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for having a time to comment on my blog :) XoXo Btw Please like my facebook page : http://www.facebook.com/anobanosblog

YOU MIGHT ALSO LIKE

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...